Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sunday Special - Wednesday Version

No wisecracks from the peanut gallery. I perhaps should just consider moving the Sunday Special to Wednesdays, since that seems to be the day I get to it, but then Sunday Special would be a misnomer wouldn't it? Then I would have to come up with a whole new name for it, because Wednesday Special just doesn't have the same nice alliterative ring to it. Wednesday Wackery? (which spellchecker is informing me is a non-word) Wednesday Wobbegong? (wobbegong: [wob·be·gong] noun Any of six species of bottom-dwelling carpet sharks in the Orectolobidae family, distinguished by their small vegetation-like flaps of skin around their mouth. A carpet shark with wide jaws and sharp teeth that lives at the bottom of the ocean and feeds mainly on crustaceans, small fish, and mollusks. Native to: Australia. Genus Orectolobus.) You see the problem; however, you did learn a new and very interesting word today, did you not? So, I think I will stick with the old title and just try getting those photos up a little earlier in the week, okay? Unless you perhaps have a nifty new title, hmmmm?


Mom, wasn't Jessi supposed to put me to sleep?

No comments: