Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday Special - Special Notice!

I know you must all be thinking "Boy, this girl is really having trouble with this Sunday thing!" Just to let you know - I've been working on something extra special for this Sunday Special, but this extra special something requires going through over 200 photos. I've been working on this project for 3 days now (in between sleeping, eating, going to church, taking care of kids, cooking, etc.) With my slow and plodding photo editing software this extra special Sunday Special special is slowly driving me especially crazy. Plus, it has a tendency to close itself while I am in the middle of stuff. Errrrrrrrrgh. I have done 2 full system scans and reinstalled my software and still having slow and shut down issues. Though, rest assured, if it takes me all week - you will get your Sunday Special, it just may be Tuesday, Thursday or heavens, even WEDNESDAY again. However, there WILL BE a Special, and it will be really special, I promise.

No comments: