Sunday, March 9, 2008

What We Do For Fun Around Here

I found this interesting quiz site on the internet. There are quizzes on how much of a geek you are, chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse and this one - How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

I have to admit I was very curious.

These are the results:

14



I figure that if you average out their ages - I might survive my 1 year old, 3 year old, 5 year old, 7 year old, 11 year old and almost 14 year old . . .

What do you think?

I took the Geek quiz for Matt - any surprise he came out 65% geek? I was a ladylike 35%.

My chances at surviving a Zombie Apocalypse were a paltry 31%. I had the food storage, but no weapons and a serious lack of physical ability. Run away! Run Away! See, there in lay the problem.

I should investigate further to see if they have a quiz on "How Many Mommies Does it Take to Get 6 Kids to Bed?"

No comments: