Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If my Digital Camera worked, you'd have a picture

Yes, it's broken.

I can't talk about it right now.

I will tell you what I wanted to take a picture of.

For months I have gone on about Sadie and her 'spearamints. Yes, she is at it again. I am telling you - this child is going to be a billionaire chemist one day.

Today she made a fly catcher - one that is neither sticky nor smelly. In fact, her fly catcher smelled a lot like my Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Sanitizing Hand Gel - which I love and which, since I do not not have a B&B Works close by, is hard to come by.

She dumped the entire 3 oz bottle of hand sanitizer into a bowl. She added equal parts water. This must have been right before lunch when I was otherwise distracted. After lunch we discover why she smells so nice.

Usually if there is "spearaminting" going on - it happens in the bathroom or her bedroom closet.

This time it was the bathroom.

In approximately one hour - she caught two flies.

So, if my digital camera were working - you would be looking at a picture of a storage bowl filled with hand sanitizer with antibacterial microbeads mixed with water and two dead flies floating in it - right at this very moment!

I hope you can bear the disappointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I wanna see.