Monday, June 2, 2008

A Birthday, Baptism, Road Trip and a Graduation

I am way behind. The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of activity and road trips and so now I get to play catchup.

I'll post the pictures and write-up separately of Garrett's 8th birthday and subsequent baptism on the 21st and 22nd respectively. We were blessed to be visited by both sets of grandparents. Shortly after the baptism though, my parents and I loaded up the van and headed out to Kentucky for my baby sister's college graduation. I'll have to beg a picture or two from my dad as he held the camera duties during the trip. I am so proud of my sister! She graduated in 5 years as a single mom with two kids. I'm a bit jealous as I am still who knows how many years out from my own college degree still AND also because she is planning on moving back to Colorado now. I miss the mountains - though we do enjoy where we are living at the moment.

No comments: